Type T hydraulic comparator (System F) is a self-contained high volume pressure source capable of producing pressure up to 15 000 psi. It is ideal for testing gauges and setting hydraulic relief valves and pressure switches. Multiple models are available for hydraulic oil, water, or both.
• Pressure Range: 0 to 15 000 psi
• High and low volume settings
• Two outlet ports
• Large fluid capacity
• Fine adjustment up to 3500 psi
• Compatible with water and oil
• T-1-CPF includes CPF fittings
For details on pump models and complete pump systems, click on the Options tab.