The DTI-1000 digital temperature indicator is a fully traceable thermometer recommended as the reference instrument to verify the true temperature of any type of temperature calibrator, liquid bath or dry-block calibrator. The superior performance along with our long history of reliable, low-drift calibration instruments make it the working standard in many national laboratories worldwide.
Perfect for custody transfer applications where high accuracy is important.
• One year accuracy to ± 0.004°C
• System accuracy with STS Series temperature sensors to ± 0.03°C
• Wide Temperature Range of -200 to 750°C (-328 to 1382°F)
• Resolution to 0.001°C
• Dual channel inputs with differential option
• Wide selection of sensors (straight, 90°, cabled, etc.) to fit your application
• Uses True Ohm Measurement, which eliminates EMF in cables, sockets, and sensors